Also for boilers
If you have an oil fired AGA or cooker, you may have heard in the press about problems of AGA's clogging up. This is due to The European Unions insistence on lower sulphur levels in domestic kerosene.
For more information please see our AGA Saga Page.
You may wish to use our additive to help with this problem or simply to assist the smooth and efficient running of your boiler. Simply pour the contents of the bottle into your oil tank before your next delivery, following the instructions.
- One bottle treats 1,000 litres
- Lowers carbon build up
- Inhibits sludge formation
- Keeps fuel fresher for longer
- Reduces service problems
- Improves system efficiency
Each 200ml bottle is £15.48 inc vat and can be purchased in person at our depot or delivered by the oil tanker driver at your next delivery.
Please click here to download our data sheet for this product or full data sheet can be obtained from our offices.
Anti-Bug Additive directly targets sludge/bugs caused by microbiological growth within the fuel tank, particularly in standing fuel. These bugs often lead to issues such as frequently blocked fitters or plugged gauges and these issues can be eliminated by dosing the tank with this fuel soluble biocide.
This additive can be administered directly into the oil tank at anytime, not requiring mixing during delivery.
- One bottle treats 1000 litres.
- Covers a variety of bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeasts
- Has an immediate effect and does not add to sludge or slime build-up
- Clean-up rates are 24-36 hours
- Eliminates plugging of filters and gauges
- Protects against tank and pipe corrosion